Monday 15 October 2012

A Very Quiet day


Me and my MH were up very early again this morning and I was out playing before it was even light! I am very glad that us pussycats have very special eyes 'cos I could see everything even though it was very dark.

I stayed out for a while before I went home for another wee snooze and then my humans told me that they had to go out for the day and I had to look after the house. It was a wet day but the window was left open for me in case I wanted some fresh air which I did on occasion.

I was having a little siesta when I heard the car arriving, so I nipped out of the window, went through the fence into the field at the front of my house and then came back in through the fence at the side of the house, so the humans thought I had been out hunting! Hee hee They still don't know I had been sleeping! Oops, maybe they do now.

After lots of cuddles from them to me and lots of purrs from me to them, I had a feed and then reclined again on the back of my couch, 'cos I have decided that I really like being outside when it is dark, and since the rain has gone off, I shall attack the fields with a vengeance in a wee while.




I will stay out as late as I feel like it, but I won't stay out all night 'cos I like to cuddle up beside my MH when we are having our long sleep. It helps us both to sleep well.

I hope you sleep well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment