Saturday 20 October 2012

All Sorts of things


I have had a really good day so far doing lots and lots of different things. There was a lot of rain through the night when we were all tucked up cosy in our beds and I was quite happy not to go outside, but the day time has been better.

I went outside very early and I played in the grass and I also played in the puddles that were on the ground. My pussycat friend lives right down at the beach and sometimes she goes for a walk right beside the sea, but I have never been there and I think I might be a wee bit scared. I like the water when it is in my fountain or my basin or even in some puddles, but I don't know if I would like all the waves, so I am quite happy to stay here.




My MH was stripping the beds again today so it was hide and seek time and I just love that game. I get so excited when my humans play with me and we play for a long long time until we are all so tired we need to have a lie down on the beds. Hee hee

I went outside all by myself and I sat on the bench for a long time pretending I was a human and that was good fun and then I became a pussycat again and went into the gym with my MH and I played hide and seek AGAIN! In the winter time, the horrid lawn mower lives in the end of the gym and today, I climbed into the grass box and hided from my MH and she couldn't find me until I decided to come out and then she giggled 'cos my adorable little paws were all covered in grass, but I still looked very fetching.

My MH's friend came up to see us this afternoon and she always makes a fuss of me and lifts me up for a cuddle and I like that, so it is not even dinner time and I have had a brilliant day, and I have still to see my favourite television programme--'Srictly Come Dancing'. So after our dinner, me and my MH get all settled on the couch to watch it and my DH reads his book.

He pretends he isn't watching it, but we think he is really, 'cos he keeps asking questions and sometimes The Boss gets annoyed at him and tells him to watch it and see, but he won't admit he likes it.

He is a funny DH sometimes! But I still love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment