Saturday 13 October 2012

Another Inside Day


It is very wet and very windy today so we have all been inside but we have been busy.

My MH had to get up at half past six o'clock in this morning, so I got up with her and sat at my dish looking very hungry so she gave me some food, opened the window and then went back to bed.

The weather was quite good then, so I went out to play for a while and after I had done all the things that a brave, adorable, intrepid little pussy cat has to do, I went home. I was just nipping in the window at about half past seven when I noticed my DH was in my kitchen, so I went and sat at my dish looking very hungry and he gave me some food too! Oh clever, clever Squeak.

I had a feed and then cuddled up beside my MH until it was time for her to get up, but oh boy, you should have heard her when my DH told her that he had fed me again. Not pleased, doesn't even come near it! I scooted under the bed--just in case and I think my DH was thinking he might need to join me. Hee hee. I don't think that trick will work again!

We played lots of games in my house and when my MH was making the curry for their dinner, I got a wee bit of raw beef, so now my little tummy is very full and I am lying on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her lap top, and I am having the most wonderful sleep.




I hope you are having a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment