Sunday 28 October 2012

Helpful Puss


That's what I was last night. My MH said she got more exercise last night when she was trying to watch the television that she did when she was on her treadmill.

As you know, the weather hasn't been very good here and I was in nearly all day so that by night time, I was so full of energy that my DH said my wee batteries were right off the scale. I was bouncing across my living room hitting as much of the furniture as I could when I passed and my poor humans were exhausted trying to keep up with me. Well, they aren't as young or as fit as what I am!

Anyway,in the evening I decided that enough was enough and I asked to be let out of the window, so my MH got up, let me out and heaved a sigh of relief. It was such a big sigh, it nearly blowed me over to Stromness. Hee hee :))

However. It was raining hard, so after I has stayed out a wee while and got thoroughly soaked, I jumped back up onto my window sill and asked to be let in again, and my dear old MH had to get up again. I just stood there and gave her my best cat smile and she dried me off with paper tissues. I sat on her knee until I was all cosy and dry and then I decided that I would give outside another try, and I am afraid my dear friends that I did this lots of times---out of the window, played and got wet, in the window, got dried had a seat on a knee and then out again. My poor humans were jiggered and I did feel sorry for them----nearly!

I am resting today and this is what I look like this afternoon, but I have a feeling I know what is coming later on this evening. And I think my humans know too!




I wonder if somebody could invent a pussycat treadmill, or a cage like a hamster's, but I think I would still prefer to be outside with all my little animal friends. Even if it does mean getting wet.

And I know my humans don't mind looking after me----I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment