Wednesday 10 October 2012

Just being me


I have taken a day off from my duties of looking after my humans as I felt I needed a wee rest. I have stayed close to my MH when she has been home though---just in case. She might wander off or do something silly if I go away for too long, but I have had a good day so far.

My DH is away to Stromness and my MH goes out for a while on Wednesdays, so there is no housework to annoy or disturb me. I like Wednesdays!

I went out to play 'cos it is quite a good day and I went all over my garden and then into the fields and I did lots of sniffing and jumping and running and lying down, so you can see that although I haven't been working, I still have been busy.

I ran to say hello to my MH when she came home and she liked that and then I sat on my bed as she gave me a big cuddle and tickled my adorable little tummy while she told me what she had been doing, but she hadn't been very busy either.

She did some tennis on her Wii, but she left the window open, so I was able to do a lot of 'nipping'. I nipped in and then I nipped out and then I nipped in again and then----I am sure you will get the idea by now?

I had a sleep on my chair and then when my MH took out her lap top to write to you, I snuggled up beside her and watched what she was writing as I laid my little head beside the keys.




She likes when I sit beside her 'cos she told me so. And she doesn't tell fibs.

No comments:

Post a Comment