Sunday 14 October 2012

Lazy Puss


That's what I have been for most of the day, although I went out twice when it was lovely and dry and then got caught in the rain when I was a big way away from my house, so I have been very wet two times today already!

It is quite funny when I come home wet 'cos I just stand on the floor and my MH dives into the tissue box (now there's a picture to have in your head this Sunday!) and brings out lots of tissues and she rubs my adorable little body till it is dry again and I just stand thee and purr until she is all finished. I like it lots.

She was using her lap top this afternoon, so I took up my usual pose and here is a picture for you.




My friend S. came to see me and although I was lying on my bed when she came in, I ran to meet her and she liked that. She picked me up and tickled me and called me her 'ickle wickle' and I liked that, so we had a lovely afternoon together.

The rain has gone off again, so I might go out hunting after my dinner, but I will have to be home to sit on my MH's knee in time to watch Strictly 'cos that is our favourite programme just now.

Oh, isn't that James Bond actor beautiful!! Sigh and purr. He can tickle my tummy any time he likes!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment