Friday 12 October 2012

Nothing to do


It is wet and windy today, so I have been resting on my bed for most of the day.

Me and my MH were up before seven o'clock this morning 'cos she was going out, and she had to put the lights on in my house 'cos it was so dark. I could see very well, but my MH doesn't have good eyes like me. Maybe I will have to help her in the dark time.

I went out to play for a while but I was feeling a bit cold, so I just went and cuddled beside my DH until it was time for him to get up and go away to Stromness and by that time my MH was home.

On Friday, they are like the weather ornaments---when one is out the other is in and then they change places. Hee hee :))

When my MH came home, we did some baking and my kitchen smelled lovely. There are pancakes for me, some fruit buns for my DH and a whole lemon drizzle cake for my MH. If she eats all of that, she will have to spend hours and hours on her bike and her treadmill, but I will help her.

Later on in the afternoon, she played on her computer and I lay on the back of my couch just watching her. They are going to watch Scotland playing football tonight, but I think I will have better fun if I can get out to play. Maybe I could play football with the sheeps and the mouses.




That would be great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment