Monday 29 October 2012

Play Time


I had great fun last night playing with all my toys. My DH put my new mouse on a stick with long string and we played with it for hours and hours. I jumped on chairs and played with it on my rocking chair and it was beautiful.



It was also a good afternnon 'cos my friend S. came up to my house to play on my Wii with my MH and they were so funny. They did ski-ing and golf and tight rope walking and I was lying on my couch laughing until my little sides were sore, but I didn't let them see me.

I was able to go outside and I hunted for a long time and I even brought in a wee mouse but my DH wouldn't let it inside my house, so it went away again.

We were up very early this morning but my MH was quite happy 'cos this is the last of her VERY early mornings so the poor old dear won't need to go out in the dark too often which is good.

I played outside until she came home and then after she did her housework, we had a wee snooze together and we were both very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment