Sunday 7 October 2012

Soggy Puss


Well,what a night I had last night. I had a long snooze on my MH's knee and then we watched 'Strictly Come Dancing' which we both love and I am sure I caught my MH drooling at my TV. I hope my DH wasn't watching! Mind you, I did see her point of view a couple of times.

When it was over, I decided to go out hunting and with a cheery 'farewell' to my house and my humans, I was off out the window without a backward glance. What fun I was having, and I had wandered quite far away when I felt the rain coming on, but I wasn't too bothered.

Wrong, Squeak, oh, so wrong! It poured and poured with really heavy rain and I had nowhere to go and hide, so I ran as fast as my adorable--and very wet--little legs could take me, jumped up onto my window sill and battered on my window to be let in.

I was soaking, dear reader, absolutely soaking. If I had been 'ringing', I think I might have been heard all over the en-tire world! It took my MH a whole bath towel to get me dried, but I just stood and purred for her while she was making me all dry and comfortable again. Then I was a bit happier.




I had a wee lie down on one of my many resting places and when my MH came to give me a cuddle I explained that I had been thinking about the flea stuff and the wormer stuff, and I tried to explain that I didn't need them 'cos I didn't have fleas and worms, but she said I didn't have then because of the flea stuff and worm stuff!

I'm not going to win this arguement, but I shall be ready the next time I see her approaching with one of them in her hand, 'cos I may not be as clever, but I am an awful lot faster!

'Nuff said!!

No comments:

Post a Comment