Saturday 27 October 2012

Still awful


This weather is dreadful. We have rain and sleet and strong winds, so it is definitely not a day for little pussy cats to go outside, so I have been resting.

Becuse it is Saturday, my humans have been resting as well, although my MH had to go into the gym to get rid if her Thornton's toffee, but I just stayed in the house 'cos I was so very warm and comfortable. I watched my DH as he made the dinner for tonight, but there was nothing for me although I am hoping there might be some later on.

I had a snooze while my MH was getting her breath back and then we played games 'cos I needed to get rid of all of my energy. I tried it this morning about half past seven and I was hoping that my MH might play with me, but she said 'no'




She said a lot of other words but the general idea of it all was that she wasn't playing, but was going back to bed.

If I don't go out tonight, I shall play with her later, but I know I have to wait until after the dancing programme, whch suits me just fine 'cos it is my very favourite programe.

I hope you have something you like watching this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment