Monday 22 October 2012

Still Spring


Oh I have just loved this day. It has been warm and calm and I have been outside all day since seven o'clock this morning--just coming in for some biscuits and a drink and then out to play again.

Me and my MH were up very early and she let me out just before seven o'clock and it was oh so dark. It is a good job that I have some white on my coat or I would have disappeared into the dark time and she wouldn't have founded me till the sun wakened up and she would have been worried about me.

I stayed out until she came home and then I sat on her knee and we had our usual girlie chat about what we were going to do with the day and then my DH appeared and we told him what he was doing, and he was a happy DH.

We are still clearing out the greenhouse and making it into a workshop so that keeps me and him busy and we did this while my MH was doing her hoovering and then it was all change, and I slipped into my little lycra outfit and took her into the gym where we did our exercises.

We had another wee sit down after this and then played hide and seek in my living room with my ball and that's when this very fetching photograph was taken.




I am resting now 'cos I am intending to be out very late tonight and 'cos the weather is so good, my humans can leave the window open for me snd I can come home whenever I feel like it.

I need to get as much exercise as possible this week 'cos my little weather man friend says it might snow at the weekend and I might have to stay inside my house, but maybe he has got it wrong.

It is a wee bit early for snow, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment