Sunday 21 October 2012

Super Sunday


What a brilliant day it has been. I think my little weather man friend has got his seasons mixed up 'cos this is more like Spring than Autumn.

Me and my DH have been doing a lot of tidying up in my garden and we have been burning lots of rubbish, but I stay away from the big incinerator thing 'cos my DH told me it gets too hot and he looks after me to see that I am safe.

I went into the garden while my MH was in her gym and I made my humans laugh 'cos I was chasing flies and I jumped so high I nearly landed on top of my roof, but I never catched the fly 'cos it was too quick for me.

I have been outside nearly all day and I have been very happy but when I went in, I asked my MH to play with me for a while and that's what she did and that's what today's picture is. I am in my special hiding place under my rocking chair.




I was watching the starlings doing their dance in the sky and it was beautiful. Me and my humans love watching them, and I think I will go outside after my dinner and watch then again until it gets dark and then I will do something else, but I am not sure what it will be yet.

I will let you know tomorrow. I hope you have had a happy weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment