Friday 30 November 2012

A Brilliant Day


I have had a good day and I managed to look after my DH very well and the Boss was pleased with me when she came home from her day out. I got a big special cuddle and a tummy tickle and I liked that a lot.

I was able to get out to play lots of times and me and my DH were in the garden and in our workshop so we have been busy but it has been good.

But the very best bit of my day was when my MH came home 'cos there was a letter addressed to ME and my DH left it for her to open it when I was on her knee so that I could see it.

Do you remember on one of my posts that I asked if an adorable little creature like me could cause mayhem and I asked for answers on the back of a £5? Well, my friends did just that!! Oh it did make us all giggle and my DH just shooked his head, but I gave it to him and he will put it in the box in the Cat shop to help some of the poor pussy cats, but it was SOOOOO funny!

Thank you very much to my very special friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment