Friday 2 November 2012

A Good Day


Everything on my little island seems back to normal again and all the witches have disappeared so I am a happy puss.

I have been lazy today 'cos my MH was printing some of the pictures from the party and I sat on her knee while I looked at them and she told me all about it, so I have had lots of stories today and I will tell them to all my little mouses when I go out to play tonight. I prefer playing out in the dark than in the daytime, so that's what I will do.

My MH and me played with the mouse---not a real one!-- that my DH put on a stick for me and we had great fun and my little legs runned and runned until they were tired and I had to have a rest on the back of my couch and that's what today's picture is.




Now. If you have a good look at my picture, you will see a little gentleman ornament and this was given to my humans by my friends P. and H. from Germany, and every day I say hello to him and I am sure he smiles at me, so I think he is happy here and I am happy that he is here too.

I hope you all have a very good weekend and do lots of lovely things like what I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment