Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Good Day


I was out until very late last night and it was good, but there are not very many mooses about now as they have all gone indoors for the winter. I think I heard one in my loft, but I can't get up to it. I will try and borrow my DH's step ladders one day and go on the attack.

My MH had to go out for a while so I just had a snooze. I have decided that I like to snooze in the afternoon and then go out at night, but my little weather man friend says it is going to be very windy tomorrow, so I think we all might be having an afternoon snooze!

My humans are having a quiet weekend with no parties this time, so my MH has promised that she will play with me as much as I like and I think I will be liking it a lot.




There isn't very much news just now 'cos I am not doing very much, but I will tell you all about the wind if it does come. Sometimes it is so bad, that we find other people's things in our garden but nothing very serious, although one time, my MH had a wee gym which stood beside the house and the wind blowed it down and our friends had to come and help my DH carry in the treadmill and the bike before they got blowed away too.

In the summer after that, the builder came over and builded a new gym and that one has stood up to all the winds, so it must be a bit stronger. I like going into it with my MH and watch as she does all her exercises and then when she is finished, we play for a wee while in my garden and that is really good fun.

We will be going in tomorrow so I shall make sure she works hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment