Sunday 18 November 2012

A Quiet Sunday


It has been a very quiet house today and we all had a long sleep, although I had a short perambulation outside at seven thirty this morning so my MH had to get up and let me out, but I was soon back in and snuggled up in bed beside her.

All the dishes are done so the dishwasher has had a rest too, but my friend S. came up this afternoon and she and my MH played on the Wii. It is still OK 'cos S. isn't as good as my MH who practices a lot, but she is getting better, and being a very wise cat, I can see trouble ahead the first time that S. beats my MH! I shall make sure I am near an escape!

Apart from that all is quiet but I have a new paw pal, so the numbers are growing. I think I may have to get a special picture taken with my paw-signature on it so that I can send it to all my adoring fans.

One paw pal I haven't heard from is Zebby and his human M. so I hope they are both well.

I am going to have a wee play with one of my toys before we settle down to watch Strictly again. I wonder who will be going home? Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment