Thursday 1 November 2012

Back to Normal


.....or as normal as my house can ever be! But at least my humans have looked a bit more human than they did last night, I am glad to say.

After we all had our tea and I was settling down for a wee seat on my MH's knee, she told me they had to go out and so they started to get ready. I had a snooze on my couch when they were doing this and when I wakened up and saw them, I thought I was still in the middle of one of my nightmares!

Oh dear, my dear readers, it was not a pretty sight! Not a pretty sight at all. There are pictures, but I would not like to frighten all my friends away. My DH was a scary wizard with funny paint on his face and a big cloak and pointed hat while my MH had her hair all sticking up. Her face was all painted with green eyes, pink cheeks and red lips and she had a sparkly skirt and top on with wings and she told me she was a 'Funky Fairy'. I sat on the window sill and was ready for a very quick getaway just in case it wasn't them.

I wasn't too sure, I can tell you, but when they came home and had a shower, they were them again and I was happy. Phew!

My DH put a lot of food out for the birdies today and my MH took this picture of me waiting to welcome them to our restaurant, but for some reason they didn't come until I had gone in.




I wonder why?

No comments:

Post a Comment