Friday 9 November 2012

Changing Puss


I have decided that I like to be indoors in the winter days having a snooze on my beds or on my couch and then going outside in the dark at night, and I am going out later and later every night and I am just loving it.

It was just me and my MH in my house today 'cos my DH was away to Stromness. I like it when it is just us girls 'cos we have wee chats and we play lots of games and she talks to me all the time.




Don't get me wrong. I love my DH and I know he loves me lots, but I seem to have trained my MH a lot better and she jumps at my every wish whereas my DH is taking a lot more time. I shall keep trying though.

I was up very early again this morning 'cos my MH had to go out but just for a wee while and I have an absolutely brilliant picture to show you tomorrow. I am saving it so that you will have a good weekend 'cos it is definitely an 'aaww' picture.

My friend S. is coming to my house tomorrow to play on my Wii with my MH so I must pick the best seat in my living room so that I can watch them without them seeing me laughing at what they are doing. Oh my dear friends I only wish I could use the camera and send you some pictures of them.

You would all be crying with laughter. They are so funny! Maybe I will learn how to take pictures one day. I shall watch what my MH does very carefully, and you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment