Sunday 4 November 2012

Exciting News


I am a very happy and excited pussycat and I have had a brilliant weekend. Me and my humans have been very lazy but we have been playing with my toys and I have had lots of cuddles so what more could I ask for?

WELL! I have a friend J. and she writes to me lots of times and she has come up with a BRILLIANT idea! I am going to have pussy cat pen friends!! I have called them Paw Pals and the idea is this. J. will ask the pussy cat's humans if she can tell me all about them and maybe send me a picture and then I will write to them and we then know all about one another. I have one already here on the island and one in Germany, but I have a new one this weekend making three, so I am ecstatic. (I am still a pussy cat---but an ecstatic one)

So, if there is anyone else out there in the great big world who would like to be my paw-pal,just let me know and I will write to you too. Sure that is very exciting?

My MH went away out visiting today and she made some pancakes before she went and then she left me in charge of my DH and we ate some of the pancakes 'cos he just loves them, so he was a happy DH too.



Today's picture is me very close to the camera 'cos I wanted to see what my MH was doing so it is a wee bit funny but I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Really like the close-up, with your adorable little black nose and chin.

    ReplyDelete