Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ho Hum


I have been a lonely puss today 'cos my humans were away into Kirkwall so that my DH could get his eye fixed and it was so cold, that the window had to be closed, so I just took to my bed and dreamed of mouses and all things lovely. I was nice and cosy, but when my humans came home they were so cold I had a very busy time giving them cuddles to warm them up again.

I nearly didn't recognise my DH 'cos he had a patch on his eye and I thought my MH had swapped him for a pirate, but when he spoke to me, I knew it was him. Hee hee

There is a beautiful full moon in my sky tonight so it will be a very good hunting night and I won't need to take my torch with me when I am looking for mouses and spiders and things, so I think I shall stay out very late and enjoy my dear little self.

I might even take my DH's patch with me and then the mouses won't know it is me and I will catch more of them.

Oh I do surprise my adorable little self with all these wonderful ideas. I just wish I wasn't so modest. Giggle!!!


1 comment: