Monday 19 November 2012

Just Normal

That's what today has been but I have liked it.

We had visitors at the weekend as I told you, so there has been lots of bed changing which means I have had lots of chances to play my very favourite game of hiding in between the sheets and then crawling inside the duvet covers and trying not to move. I try so hard that I don't even breath sometimes, but somehow my MH always finds me.

One time she didn't see me until she was just about to shake the duvet cover and it was only when she thought it was a bit heavier than usual, that she noticed I was there, which is maybe just as well, as I might have been shooked awful hard!

We played a wee while today which made me happy 'cos the weather isn't very good and I didn't really feel like going out, but I will try later on and go and see some of my wee mooses. If there is a moose in my house, is it a hoose moose? And if you live in Orkney, the answer is yes! Hee hee.




I like that and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment