Tuesday 13 November 2012

No News


I have been such a lazy puss cat today that I have no news for you at all.

I went out very early this morning 'cos my DH had to get up to go to the toilet, so he gave me a wee biscuit, and as it was a fine morning, he opened the window for me and I went out and played long before all the other animals and birdies were even awake.

It was lovely and quiet and I stayed up for a long time until my MH had to go to the same place, and she wondered where I was 'cos it was only about half past seven. But! being a super clever MH, (as she keeps telling me!) she noticed that the window was open and worked it all out.

She called for me and I was under the bird feeder---just waiting for a wee chat from one of the birdies, you understand, so I nipped in the window and allowed her to make a fuss of me before we went back to bed.

It was cleaning the bedrooms day today, so I just had a sleep in whichever room the Hoover wasn't in, and I have been asleep for most of the day, but I did have a wee quick play with my MH. I have to be careful that I don't neglect her, but after my dinner, I intend heading out into the night to see what mischief I can get up to.




I hope you can get up to some mischief as well, if you want to.!

No comments:

Post a Comment