Monday 26 November 2012

Not Much News


I have been a happy puss today just doing little odds and ends when I feel like it and resting whenever I feel like it too, so I am liking this doing whatever I want.

I helped my MH with the cleaning up but I took myself off to the bedroom when the you-know-what came out and I had a chat to my DH while he was working there.

It was a lovely morning so me and my MH went outside and I played in the garden while she went into the gym and then she played with me and we had super fun. After that, I lay on the back of my couch and watched as she did some more of her clown picture. She says it is hard, but when I am watching her it helps and we both like that.

I had just decided that I had rested enough and was going to nip out of the window when the rain came on, so I had a very quick change of mind and settled down to watch my MH playing on her Wii. She was doing table tennis today and she won so she was a happy MH and when she finished, I asked her if she would play with me, and of course you all know the answer. Who could refuse a request from an adorable little pussy cat like moi?

We played with my moose 'cos that is my very favourite toy just now and I jumped on and off my rocking chair chasing this moose on a stick and it was brilliant. I am sure my little legs are getting muscles with all this exercise.



Maybe if my MH chased mooses, she wouldn't need to go into her gym as often.

Oh dear, I have just got the funniest picture in my head of my dear old MH chasing mooses all over my little island. I think if our neighbours saw her, they might call for the men in the white coats to come and take her away! Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment