Saturday 24 November 2012

So Near!


I have been on Plan B today 'cos it is quite cold, but again it has worked to my satisfaction.

We all had a long sleep and then I lay on my couch and watched my MH as she tidied up, but we don't do a lot of housework at the weekend. That is my special time!

I went into the gym with her and I played on the grass until her wee legs were fit enough to bring her outside again and then she played with me for a while.

I have told you before that my MH likes doing craft work and she has started another sequin picture and this time it is the head of a clown which I think I will like when it is all finished, and this is where the so near bit comes in.

She got all her stuff organised on the table in my living room and had just settled down to read all the instructions, when I decided she needed my help, so I jumped up onto the back of my couch and then with a ginormous SPRING, landed on the table beside her.

WELL! Everything she had laid out so carefully landed on the floor and my dear MH let out a roar that I am sure they heard in Stromness and yours truly scarpered into my bedroom!

The only reason I am still able to write this post and am not simmering in some soup pot is only because she hadn't opened all the wee sequin envelopes, so it was just them she had to pick up, but I shake and tremble when I think what I MIGHT have done! Oops.

I think from now on, I shall offer my help from the safety of the back of my couch, but when you look at today's picture, can you really imagine such an adorable little creature causing so much mayhem?




Answers on the back of a five pound note please. Hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak, you just missed the pot by inches. Sadie suggests that the couch is much safer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie and Sadie. Yes, I quickly worked out that sequins and Squeak are not really a good mix, so I now watch from a safe distance.

    I hope you are both keeping well.

    Lots of purrs from me, Squeak.

    ReplyDelete