Saturday 29 December 2012

A Funny Day


Not funny in a hee hee way, but funny in a peculiar way. Me and my MH were up at five o'clock this morning 'cos the wind wakened us up and we couldn't get back to sleep again. There were lots of great big strong loud gusts and I think my MH was a wee bit frightened but my DH was still sound asleep!

We went into the living room and put the television on and that helped a bit but I sat on my MH's knee and that helped her the most, but just as she was going to go back to bed, I decided I would go outside and see what it was like in that kind of wind, so oft I went which meant she had to stay up a wait for me coming in again.

We were back in bed about seven o'clock and the wind was a wee bit quieter so the old dear got to sleep and we all had a long lie.

My picture for you today isn't the best one of yours truly but it lets you see the nice view I have from my couch and what my little island can look like when it is not being covered in bad weather.




My friend S. came to see me this afternoon and she and my MH played on the Wii while I watched from my couch and had a wee giggle at some of the things they were doing.

So you can see I have had a different day and it's not even tea time yet, so goodness knows what night time will bring, but I hope it's not more wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment