Saturday 8 December 2012

A Wee Surprise

That's what I got today 'cos my humans were supposed to be going to Stromness and I would have been left all alone, but my DH's cold is a bit worser so they decided to stay home.

Well. That's their story. I think they just didn't want to leave me! I have been practicing my how-could-you-leave-me face in front of the mirror and I am sure it worked!

I shall have to stop now though 'cos they might not go away on Monday and I won't get all the lovely presents they have promised me, so I shall vacate the room with the mirror and go back on to my couch!




I played with my MH with my hoose moose and we had brilliant fun. It is raining hard today so I didn't want to go outside, but I shall probably nip out after my dinner and then get settled down on my MH's knee to watch the television. Saturday night is my favourite night for the television so I am quite happy to be staying in.

I hope you are happy too.

1 comment:

  1. Sadie and I hope that your DH will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete