Tuesday 4 December 2012

All Done


Yes. Me and my MH have finished the Clown and he is looking very good. I think we have made a lovely job of him.




Now, I know you will know that I didn't actually DO anything, but I was there on the back of my couch purring encouragement whenever my MH needed it and she talked to me all the time she was working, so I think I can take some of the credit for it.

We finished it this afternoon after my MH had done her housework and my DH was doing some paperwork in the study. It was quite a good day so we went outside for a while and at one point, we were all out at the same time. Me and my MH were in the gym and my DH was fixing the bedroom window 'cos it is making a funny whistling noise and that's the room that my friend J. will be sleeping in when he comes to look after me, and we don't want him to think we have ghosties!

I watched as my MH put in the last sequin and I gave her a special purr and then I had a wee snooze on the back of my couch.




I am very happy now 'cos all the time that was spent doing the Clown, will now become Squeak time and I will get lots more cuddles, but my MH doesn't know that yet.

It will be a lovely surprise for her, sure it will?

No comments:

Post a Comment