Friday 28 December 2012

Good Fun


I am liking this holiday time 'cos my humans are taking it easy which means they have plenty of time to play with me and you know how happy that makes me.

The only thing which has annoyed us all is that the bad weather is back again and my little island is wet and windy and the poor wee boat doesn't know whether to come out on the sea or not, but it did come at lunch time with my food so I am OK and my MH says the freezer is full so she is Ok too. My DH still has some can of beers left, so you can see we are all fine.

I played a lot today and I have asked my MH to show you a picture of my two favourite toys. One is my wee green ball which I keep finding and then losing again, and you can see it is past its best a wee bit, but I just love it. The other one is my red 'moose' which is on a string and my humans play a lot with me and it and I run all over my living room so I get plenty of exercise.


When I was finished playing with that, I attacked my Christmas stocking and that made me a very excited puss 'cos I rolled on the floor and I curled up with it and I pretended I was killing it and my MH was laughing at me but I was just being a very brave and happy pussy cat.


I hope you are being very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment