Monday 3 December 2012

Ho Hum

My MH has a lovely Scottish word which just sums up today's weather and that is 'dreich' --pronounced dreech---and it means a grey, wet, miserable day and that's what it has been all day, so we have all been inside except for my MH who went to the pier in the afternoon to put up the Christmas tree in the waiting room.

She does this when all the little children are at home or at school and then tells them it was the Christmas tree fairy that did it, and they all smile at her 'cos they know it was her and think she is too old to believe in fairies but they don't want to tell her. Hee hee.

I stayed at home and looked after my DH who is very well now and can see really well so we are all happy.

My MH and me did some more of her clown picture and she is nearly finished and then we played with my toys and today I played with my wee hoose moose and my eyeball. Now, before you get too excited or faint or something, it is not a REAL eyeball. It is a toy that my MH got at Halloween and I play with it lots and lots although to tell the truth, my humans spend more time fishing it out from under the furniture where I push it to see if I can get it out again, but I can't.




However, I keep trying and it gives my humans lots of exercise although one of these days my poor old MH might not be able to get up again!

I will probably go out later on if it stops being dreich. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment