Monday 17 December 2012

I saw mammy...


.....Cuddling Santa Claus! I wasn't there you understand, or I would never have let it happen, but my DH was there and he took this picture which he showed me. Oh my, my, she does get up to some tricks when I'm not there to look after the old dear. Still she was happy.




We are all back to normal today and the vacuum cleaner and duster were out again. It's not too bad a day but I haven't been outside yet. I will save all my energy for night time and then see how I feel and how long I will stay out.

My DH is going to see the doctor tomorrow 'cos he still has a cold and a cough and we want him to get better soon, so he has been told to see the doctor and I hope it all helps.

My MH is fine and she is getting her thinking cap on for the children's party on my wee island on Friday 'cos she helps Santa Claus with all the presents and the games. I suppose she will be cuddling THAT one too!

I have just been lazing around but I am still getting lots of attention and cuddles---I would be VERY peeved if Santa got all the cuddles that were supposed to be for me, but I know my MH wouldn't let that happen.




I got shut in the bathroom today for a wee while and my MH said it was so funny when she let me out 'cos I know I shouldn't have been in there in the first place, so I tried to look as though I hadn't been there and I did a wee stretch and had a wee squeak for her when she opened the door and she just laughed at me and shook her head.

Oh yes, it works EVERY time!! Hook, line and sinker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment