Sunday 16 December 2012

It's not what it looks like---






Honest! You might think that I have a wee hangover from celebrating too much on my brilliant birthday, but I was just a bit tired 'cos I had been playing a lot and suddenly ran out of steam. Old age, I guess! Hee hee

I had a good day and my humans spoiled me a lot which I now take for granted 'cos I am worth it after all.

We have had a quiet day today and have just been 'footering'. That is one of my MH's favourite words. She loves footering---just doing wee bits and pieces but nothing serious, although she did take the children down to our wee Hall to practice for the Nativity play which is on next week. I am still trying to fit into my sheeps costume, so that I can go in disguise, but it's not working yet.

I might ask my friend M. to make me one and I can go to the play. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment