Wednesday 5 December 2012

Naughty---but nice!


That's me! I have been a wee bit naughty today, but I am always nice!




All my grass has gone white and hard again and there are funny patterns on the windows of the car and my humans have to do a lot of rubbing and scraping before they can drive away. So I have good fun just sitting watching them, but I just do that for a wee while 'cos my adorable little bum tends to get cold! I wonder if it has a nice pattern on it? Hee hee. Now there's a picture for you! I hope you are not having your dinner!

Anyway, I am digressing again. My MH was in the bathroom when the phone rang, so she went into my bedroom to answer it and she didn't shut the bathroom door properly. OK? Now, you may remember that because I made a wee bit of a mess of the bathroom wallpaper by playing with the shower switch, I was banned from said bathroom when it was redecorated.

Now, what is an adorable, full-of-mischief pussycat supposed to do when the opportunity is there on a plate? Yep! I stood up on my back paws and pushed the door open with my front paws, and while my MH was blethering on the phone, I nipped up onto the wash hand basin and sat there quite happily clouting (hitting) the shower switch off the wall. It makes a lovely 'ping' sound and I love that.

Unfortunately, my MH has good hearing, and I was soon very delicately but very deliberately lifted off the sink and deposited on the floor outside the bathroom and the door was very firmly shut behind me. Shame.

But it was good fun while it lasted, especially as I knew I shouldn't be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment