Sunday 30 December 2012

Nothing to Report


I have nothing to report because the weather is so awful that I have been staying inside and taking care of my dear little self.

I wait until the rain goes off and then I fly out of the window and depending on the direction of the wind, sometimes I really DO fly and land miles away from where I am supposed to!

The problem is trying to get back in again 'cos sometimes the wind blows me off course as I am in mid jump. I made my humans laugh 'cos last night I tried to get in and jumped up onto my window sill but I blew away, and one minute they saw me and the next they didn't. BUT. Being an intrepid little pussycat and wanting in out of the cold and onto my MH's knee I kept trying and my MH was on hand to open the window as soon as I landed. But it was quite funny.

I have been playing with all my toys which keeps me fit, happy and busy and my humans are the same, although they are a wee bit tired too!




Apart from that, all is well chez Squeak and I hope all is well with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment