Saturday 19 January 2013

A Quiet House



We have been fairly quiet today as my DH has done as much work in my spare bedroom as he can and it is less windy in there now.

It is a good day with not much wind, but it is still very cold, and when I came back in from being outside, I sat on my MH's knee and made her jump 'cos my little feets were really cold. She gave me a special cuddle to heat me up and rubbed my little feets to make them warm, but I didn't mind them being cold and I will be going in and out a lot tonight so she will have to do a lot of rubbing!

Our friend S. came up to play on our Wii and it is so funny watching her and my MH doing all the games and sometimes I have to cover my delicate little lugs with my adorable little paws 'cos they say bad words when things go wrong. And things go wrong lots of times----but it is so very, very funny!

Apart from that we have been very quiet and just enjoying being lazy and of course I just love when my humans play with me and I made S. laugh when I showed her how I could play with my little green ball. And guess what she said?




She said I was ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment