Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Wee Bit Worried


I am a perplexed puss 'cos my MH says she is going to cut my food allowance! Why? Well!

Remember I told you yesterday that I was full of energy and bouncing all over the house? Well (again) I went out to play for a long, long time last night and it was quite late when I curled up in bed beside my MH and went fast asleep, so my humans thought that I would have a long sleep. Wrong!!

I wakened up still full of energy at four o'clock this morning and for some reason, my humans were still sound asleep, so I wriggled my adorable little paw on the alarm clock and set the radio going which wakened The Boss, and oddly enough, she wasn't best pleased and told me to go back to sleep.

I wandered into the kitchen and had a wee biscuit and a wee drink and then, after a look out of the window---but not seeing anything 'cos it was pitch black---I went back to bed.

I had a sleep for a wee while but then I wakened up hungry and did my paw-wriggling trick with the radio alarm and wakened the old dear again at half past seven. Still not happy! But this time, she got up and gave me a wee bit of my favourite dinner and because it was a lot lighter, I watched all the sheeps out of my living room window before I needed another sleep.

My humans got up a wee while later, and I was still full of bounce and energy, and my MH now thinks that she is feeding me too well, and if I keep bouncing and wakening her up in the middle of the night, she will cut my rations.

Maybe it is time I calmed down a wee bit 'cos I do like my food and don't want to do without it, so if I let her get a couple of good night's sleep, she will forgive me.

I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment