Monday 14 January 2013

All Finished


We have finished the sequin pussy cat, and he looks quite nice. We have called him Ginger and I heard my humans talking about where they were going to put him. I suggested in the gym or the greenhouse 'cos there is only room in this house for ONE pussy cat---and we all know who that is, don't we? The adorable one!




We have had a good day and we have all been busy. It has been cold and a bit wet, but I was still able to get out to play for a while when my MH was playing with the vacuum cleaner, and then me and my MH went into they gym and did our exercises.

I have been full of energy and at one point I was so energetic this afternoon that I ran all over my living room, bouncing off the couch, the chairs and the rocking chair which I nearly knocked through the wall. Oops. In fact, at one point my MH just managed to get out of the way in the nick of time, or I would have run her over. Oh dear. I don't know why I was like this, but I have run out of steam now and I am having a snooze on my couch.




I wonder what I will be like when I waken up!

No comments:

Post a Comment