Thursday 3 January 2013

Another Good Night


We had more visitors in my house last night, so I got lots more adoration which suits me just fine.

It was the nice farmer from next door with his wife and I sat on his knee for a long time and said a big thank you for leaving his shed door open for me. He said I was very welcome and he would leave it open whenever he could so that I could chase away all the mouses, so we have reached an agreement and we are both very happy.

The humans had a long chat and something to eat and drink and I just wandered from knee to knee being very sociable. I am liking this New Year thing and I am just wondering how long it will last 'cos it is suiting me just fine.

The weather still isn't very good, but me and my MH had a wee play in my garden for a while and that was fine 'cos we both needed some fresh air.

I have showed you another picture of what I could see out of my living room window this morning when I was sitting on the back of the chair and you can see my alarm system hanging down.

I have two big windows in my living room, so I can see lots of things like the sea and ships and planes and helicopters, so it is always busy and I like watching all these things.




I wonder if they can see me watching them?

No comments:

Post a Comment