Friday 4 January 2013

Back to normal


That's what it is in my house again. We are all quiet and back to normal and the parties have finished for a wee while, so it is just me and my humans, but I am getting plenty of attention, so I have no complaints at all.

I had a very lazy day yesterday but went out to play as usual at night time and did a wee bit of hunting and exploring, but the best bit of all was in the middle of the night.

My DH still has a bad cough and he got up at about half past four o'clock in the morning to get a wee drink and I got up too and asked him to open the window for me so that I could go out for a wee minute or two. He did as I asked, and as it was blowing a gale, he decided I wouldn't be too long, but I am afraid I proved him wrong.

When my MH got up to go to the toilet at about half past five, my DH told her I was still out and would she call for me 'cos he had been calling and calling and I still hadn't come home, so my MH stayed up and let my DH go back to bed.

The wind was really strong and my humans were very worried about me and my MH kept calling out of the window and at the door, but still I didn't come in and she didn't know where I was.

I think she was just about to put on her wellies and her coat on over her pyjamas (now there's a picture you don't really want in your head!) and come out to look for me when I jumped up onto my window sill and it was six o'clock in the morning!

What amazed my MH was that I was dry and still quite warm so she has no idea where I was and of course, I can't tell her!

I have played with my toys today and my MH took this picture of me which I think you will like. I think I look rather fetching in it and I am sure you will think the same too.


No comments:

Post a Comment