Wednesday 16 January 2013

Cold Puss


I haven't been out playing much today 'cos it is very cold. There is even ice on the bath for the birdies so I don't think they will be taking many baths for a wee while yet.

My DH is away to Stromness today and my MH was out for a wee while this morning. She left the window open for me, but I just stayed cosied up on top of my bed and had a snooze till she came home.

She played with me for the longest time this afternoon and I have been playing with my wee green toy which is one of the ones that was waiting for me when I came to my house as a tiny baby puss.




This is the one that used to have wee balls for feets and hands until I somehow managed to chew them off and these are the wee balls that I love playing with, so for a minute or two the wee green man was reunited with his feets---but they weren't stuck on, just sitting beside him. But he didn't mind! Hee hee.

I was out playing a lot last night and I liked it. It was cold so I had to keep running or find a bit of shelter, but the ground was hard and I liked chasing the mouses 'cos I didn't slip.

I like it when it is frosty and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment