Friday 18 January 2013

Cool Cat


That's what I am! In more ways than one today. I am a very cool cat and I know how to get the very best out of my humans, but I am also a very cool as in cold cat, 'cos it is freezing here today.

It is not snowing but there has been a very cold wind and the sea was so rough today that our boat didn't come to my little island so we got no messages and no mail and no milk.

Me and my MH are fine 'cos we have everything we need but my poor DH has got no can of beers and he is not a happy DH. I will need to ask all my little friends if they know where I can get some for him and then he will be happy again.

He didn't get over to the Cat shop today so we have all been in the house and me and my MH were on our Wii machine and I got weighed again and my Wii Mii is still very happy with me 'cos my weight is very good. I didn't do the exercises that my MH does 'cos I get enough exercise playing with my toys and playing outside. Maybe if my MH started chasing mouses with me, she wouldn't need to go on her Wii. I shall let her know that brilliant idea and I am sure she will be very pleased.




Oh dear. I have just got a picture in my head of my MH stalking a peedie mouse and it is soooo funny! I think I shall have to lie down for a while until it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment