Wednesday 23 January 2013

Dalmatian Puss


That's what I was today.

I am liking this snow, but I am still waiting for my boots to arrive as my adorable wee feets are beginning to complain about the cold, but I am so happy outside that I am not listening to them.

We don't have a lot of snow but I can find wee piles of it if I look hard enough and when I find them, I jump in them and I love doing that. It's all soft and tickly and I love the feeling of it.

My MH was out this morning and when she came back my DH needed her help to put petrol in the car---she needs to hold the funnel or something. I was watching but I wasn't really interested 'cos it was snowing and I was more interested in that, and that's when I looked like a dalmatian puss 'cos my black coat had lots of white spots on it and my humans said I looked funny.

My humans went inside, but I stayed out for a long time just being happy in the snow and wanting it to get thicker, but then it just stopped, so I went inside.

Both my humans were busy so I sat very quietly for a wee while and then I decided it was play time, so I nipped up onto the window sill and rang my bell. I have discovered that I can get attention for going out, or for dinner or for playing if I ring the bell. It all depends on what I do when whatever human gets up to attend to me.

If I want out, I stay on the window sill until the window gets opened. If I want fed, then as soon as my MH or DH stands up, I rush into the kitchen and stand at my dish, and if I want to play, I dive under the rocking chair and wait, and I have taught my humans so well that they know exactly what I want.




Clever eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment