Saturday 12 January 2013

Just Waiting


I am getting visitors today, so I am patiently waiting for them to arrive at my door. There are two growed up humans and three children, so I am a bit nervous, 'cos I am not really used to small children, but I can always scoot under my couch if they are annoying me, and they won't be able to get in after me.

My humans said I will be fine and they will look after me, so it will be OK, I'm sure. I have been playing with my MH while we are waiting and I thought you might like to see this picture of me playing hide and seek under my coffee table. I have loved doing this since I was a baby cat and it always makes my humans laugh.




If you look carefully you can just see the tip of one of my lugs as well as my paws, one bit of a leg and a bit of my tail. I do this every day and I thought my humans couldn't see me, but when I saw this picture, I realised that there are bits of me sticking out, so I have asked my MH to get a bigger coffee table, so we'll see.

It is very cold today and my little weather man friend said we might have snow. I like the snow but my little feets get cold so I have to run about a lot to try and keep warm, but I like digging a tunnel with my nose and rolling in the snow, so I am looking forward to it coming and hope it won't be long.

I am having a lazy weekend, but my friend S. is coming tomorrow to see me so that will be good. I don't need to hide when she comes, 'cos she knows how to look after me and I like that a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment