Saturday 5 January 2013

Lazy family


It has been quite a good day for weather and me and my MH were outside for a long time this morning as she washed all her windows and I helped by playing beside her as she worked hard.

The windows were so dirty we could hardly see through them, and we all like to see what is going on in my little island. There was so much salt and dirt on them that it took my poor MH a long time to get them clean, but they are sparkling now and we can see all the ships and things again.

After that, it was resting time for a while and then I found my wee green ball again and played with that. I have had this ball since I was a baby kitten and it is my very favourite toy, but sometimes I lose it and it goes places I can't reach, and then suddenly it appears again and I can play with it. I wonder if it is magic?




Whatever it is, I just love it, so I played with that while my MH played on her Wii so we both had good fun.

I hope you have had good fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment