Sunday 20 January 2013

More Freezing!


Oh I wish it would snow 'cos my MH said that maybe then it wouldn't be so cold 'cos my adorable little feets are getting really cold when I go out, and I love going out, but I have been going home quickly again.

My house is nice and cosy and my DH fixed the spare room as best as he could until the builder man comes back again to finish it off and then my humans have said that I can help them when they are painting it again so I am quite excited about that, but I might end up with a multi coloured tail. Now that would be REALLY different, wouldn't it?

My MH made some more cards today and when she was finished she played with me and I liked that. She had to go away down to the post box to post all her letters, so I played outside until she came back and then we both went into my living room and cuddled up together to get warm and then we played some more.




I am going to watch my television tonight and I will listen to my wee weatherman friend and see if he knows when I will get snow and then we will all go out and play in it.

I hope your weather is how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment