Sunday 6 January 2013

More Giggles


My friend S. came to see me this afternoon and she played with me for a long time and called me her 'ickle-wickle' which I love. She tickled me and said I was beautiful so that pleased me a lot as you can imagine.

My humans had a chat with S. before my MH took out the Wii and they started their exercises and at one point I got a big fright 'cos I was lying on my couch snoozing when I heard a loud, odd-funny, noise and it made me jump.

And do you know what it was? I think if you guessed a million times, you wouldn't get it right 'cos it was my MH's knees! Yes, they creaked and cracked when she bent down and I though that we had an old tree in my house, but I won't tell my MH that!

When S. went away home, I played with my toys and my MH got down on the floor and played with me too and she only creaked once or twice. My DH says he'll get the oil can in from the greenhouse tomorrow! Poor old thing.

Maybe if I sit on her knees tonight,it will make them better and they won't frighten me when she bends down.

Today's picture is me having a wee seat on the window sill and I am having a big think, but I'm not going to tell you what I am thinking about 'cos it is a secret. Hee hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment