Wednesday 9 January 2013

No News


I have been very lazy today so I don't have anything to tell you, but I know you would worry if you didn't hear from me.

I got my MH up just after seven o'clock this morning 'cos I was hungry so she got up and fed me and then she went back to bed while I sat on the window sill and stared out of the window.

I didn't see too much 'cos it was still dark, but I did some thinking. I like to think when it is quiet, but it tired me out so I went back to bed! My humans were up early 'cos now that the holidays are all over, my DH was at the Cat shop and my MH has to go out for a wee while in the morning, so I just lay on my bed and slept and dreamed of mouses and spiders and things like that.

As soon as my MH came home, my friend A. came to my house to say cheerio to me 'cos he is going away back to university again and 'cos he will be away for a long time, I gave him some special purrs and sat on his knee for a while and that made him happy. He misses me and our little island when he is away, but I said I would send him some messages and that made him smile.

Me and my MH played with my toys after that until my DH came home and that made me very happy. We played with my mouse on the stick 'cos that is my favourite toy and at one point I leapt onto the rocking chair and nearly tipped it over I was going so fast!




Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment