Saturday 26 January 2013

Now I Know...

. .... what a piper is! My humans told me all about it last night when they came home from the Burns Supper. They had a man who came over from Stromness and he brought his bagpies with him and played them in our wee Hall.




My MH said the music was very loud 'cos it is just a wee Hall and one wee girl put her hands over her ears which made everybody laugh---except the piper 'cos he was still blowing into his pipes! But they had a good night and I have learned something else.

The weather was still good when they came home and I got out to play and it meant that I was out very, very late but I liked it and I did lots of sniffing and hunting and chatting to my little friends who were surprised to see me out so late.

We all had a long lie today and I went into the gym with my MH but now I am going to have a snooze on my couch before I have my dinner and then I shall be going out at my normal time tonight while my humans watch the television.




My MH said she is going to bed early tonight 'cos she wants to get up early tomorrow and watch Andy playing tennis, so maybe I will get up with her and watch it while I sit on her knee.

Good luck Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment