Tuesday 29 January 2013

Painting


That's what my humans have been doing today. My DH has put the wall back in my spare room so now they are painting the whole room and it is quite a nice shade of pink which I like.

I was in and out a lot to make sure they were doing OK and of course I had to have a close look at everything and I nearly ended up with a wee pink tail which I think might have made me even more adorable, but my MH wheeched the tray away just in time.

But the funniest bit was when I was going to have a sniff at the tray full of pink paint and I got the shock of my life 'cos my MH flew across the room jumping over chairs and beds and stools and my DH as well! just in time to stop my adorable little sniffer ending up all painted pink!

I never knew the old dear could move that quickly, and to be honest, I don't think she knew either 'cos she had to lie down after it!! Hee hee. I must remember that the next time I am getting into mischief. There is just an outside chance she might catch me!

There were times when it was just my DH who was working and my MH played with me and I was also able to get outside for a while and today's picture is of me having a sniff at what is a honeysuckle bush in the summer but it is just twigs in the winter, but I had a wee sniff round about it anyway.




I don't think I will be going out too much more tonight or tomorrow 'cos my little weather man friend has said that we are going to get storm winds tonight so I will be safer inside. My MH doesn't like the winds so I shall have to take care of her and I will give her some of my special cuddles.

I know that will make her happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment