Friday 25 January 2013

Quiet Puss


It has been a very quiet day for me and my MH but my DH has been busy, so I helped him a wee bit.

We have no wind and no snow and my little island is very quiet so I have been out playing quite a lot and having a chat to the sheeps that are in the field in front of my living room. They are used to me going into their field now and don't run away like they used to.

My MH finished off all her cards with me sitting right at her elbow making sure she did it right and she appreciated that and didn't make any mistakes. She has made cards of butterflies and fishes and sea horses and they are all nice and I like them.

When I had finished helping my MH, I decided to go and see what my DH was doing 'cos he was fixing the wall in the spare room, but I am afraid I was just a tad too nosey and he had to put me out of the room, so I wasn't best pleased as you can imagine.

I was so upset that my MH played with me and tickled me until I was back to being my own adorable, happy self again. We watched the tennis and Andy won so my MH was happy and said she will watch it again on Sunday. I wonder if she will be happy then?




There is a party on my island tonight and there is a piper coming. Now I have no idea what a piper is so I shall have to ask my MH and I have told her to take a picture of it for me and maybe I will be able to show you what a piper looks like.

But then, maybe you already know?

No comments:

Post a Comment