Sunday 13 January 2013

Yippee, yippee, yippee


Oh I have had such a great time today. I was very sad yesterday 'cos my visitors couldn't come and I had been all excited waiting for them, but my MH played with me to try and cheer me up, and it usually does, so it wasn't too bad.

But today! Oh today has been magic 'cos they came today! The two adult humans and three children humans and I liked them and they liked me. I was on my bed having a snooze when they arrived, but my MH came and got me and I was a wee bit shy at the beginning, but not for long! My MH held me tight so I knew I was safe but when I saw all the humans smiling, I was Ok and went down on the floor to play.

We played with all my toys and my MH told them all about me and they think I am ---guess what?----yes, adorable! They stayed in my house for a long time and I had the bestest of fun and I liked it very much. I was a wee bit sad when they had to go home, but I sat on my MH's knee and we talked all about it.

My DH was in Stromness all day today so it was just us girls in my house. I helped my MH do some more of her cat picture and she said that with all my help, she will be finished it tomorrow, so I will ask her to put a picture of it on my blog so you can see how clever we both have been. I am sure you will like it and know that we are very clever.

I had a rest on my DH's chair today and me and my MH played for a while before I needed another snooze on my couch but soon I will go out to tell all my friends about my exciting day. I have so much to tell them today and I am still excited.




There is still no snow on my little island but I am hoping it will come soon 'cos the childrens that were in my house today said that I can go and play with them on their sledges and help them to make snow men and maybe a snow cat!

Now, wouldn't that be the magicest of fun ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment